Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So dang cute...

So, I have this very bad habit of grabbing my children by the shoulders and gently moving them out of my way whenever they are in my way, instead of just saying excuse me. So I did this to my daughter last night and I said to myself, "why do i do that? it is so rude, just say excuse me." So I went over to my daughter and apologized for doing it to her and that from now on I'm going to say excuse me when I need her to move. She loves to tell me "secrets" in my ear. So she says "Mama, let me tell you a secret" so I bend down so she can whisper in my ear. "Don't tell anyone but you can push me out of the way whenever you want to and I will still love you", she says to me. Unconditional love doesn't come more unconditional than that. I picked her up and told her that it is NOT OK for me to do that to her and I won't do it anymore. Then she squeezed me so hard I thought she was going to pop my head off.

And this people, is why having kids is the most amazing experience in the whole wide world.

1 comment: