Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cabin fever

I've been dying to travel lately.  I haven't been out of town since Aug 2011 when I took the kids to Orlando.  Seriously, 8 mos with out going out of town?  UGH!  But what to do?  Where to go?  I have two big trips coming up this year that I should be am saving for.  NJ for a week in Aug.  And Ireland for 8 days in Dec (I still owe you a post about my upcoming trip to Ireland!).  But both those trips seem SO FAR away.  I just want a little weekend getaway somewhere that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg.  I don't even mind going alone.  Somewhere I've never been would be nice.  I've lived in South Florida for 24 years and there's so many places I haven't been around here.

What do you guys do when you start getting that itch to get out of town?

2 comments:

  1. My suggestion is to come to MI to see our new baby!! Free place to stay too! :-) Think about it. I know MI isn't the most exciting but at least we live 30 mins away from where your brother used to live. You can chill out by the pool and drink beers all day as I breastfeed. Sounds awesome, huh?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha... that DOES sound awesome! i'll think about it...

    ReplyDelete