Thursday, May 23, 2013

Seriously guys...

There is something wrong with my brain.  In March, I got the kids some name-written-on-a-grain-of-rice-necklace presents from Bayside (in Miami). So on one side of the rice is their name and on the other side I had their birthday written on it.  So I give Liam his and as I'm showing him how his name is written on one side and his birthday on the other side.  He goes, "I love it, but that's not my birthday".  So I then realize I had his birthday written as 11-26-02.  OMG.  I felt terrible.

I remember standing at the kiosk writing their full names and birthdays down for the guy to write on the rice and just so naturally I wrote 11-26-02.  It never even clicked that that is NOT his birth date.  It's not like I don't have his birthdate TATTOOED ON MY BODY as a permanent reminder or anything!!  OMG, what is wrong with my brain?

Liam loves it and wears it anyway and never asked for a new one.  "Ha ha, this will be one of those things we laugh about in 10 years, Liam..."

3 comments:

  1. you car now his birthday....you better start downloading those brain teaser games on your phone to keep your memory in check..lol

    ReplyDelete