Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Letter to the Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I have a bone to pick with you.  Please explain to me why my daughter's tooth fell out on a Monday and you didn't show up until Thursday?  Two mornings in a row I had to see that heart broken little face that you didn't show up and put $1 under her pillow.  What's your deal lady?  I don't want to hear any lame excuses like you were laid up in the hospital or you were stuck in traffic or a billion other kids lost their tooth the same day.

Come on TF, a little girl is 5 only once in her life.  Please get your act together.  You're making me look bad.

Sincerely,
Jill's mom

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's because you called him a "lady"?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on, everyone knows the tooth fairy is a girl. just because the rock likes to wear pink tutus and tights does not make him the tooth fairy!

    ReplyDelete