Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weird dreams

The other night, in my dream, I heard someone play 2 notes on a flute.  I woke up.  It was 4:30.  I kind of knew it was a dream but the sound was so clear it felt like it really happened.  Then I panicked, "OMG, that sound was REAL!"  I was in the house all alone so I immediately got that super scared panicky feeling.  I got up and surveyed the house.  Nothing was out of the ordinary so I went back to bed.  I was dreaming that there were people talking outside my window.  I remember feeling very annoyed that people were right outside my window talking while I was trying to sleep.  Then I heard someone say the name John as clearly as if they whispered it in my ear.  Once again, I woke up.  It was 6:27.  It sounded so real, I SWEAR, IT WAS REAL!  But this time I was less panicky.  I wasn't anywhere near as scared as when I heard those flute notes.  WEIRD!

I had a dream last week that I was visiting my ex boyfriend in jail (in present day).  Just like I did when we were dating (over 15 years ago).  Ha.  I remember thinking, "man, this is what the last 15 years of my life would've been like if I married this guy." 

Last night we had some crazy hurricane like storms roll in.  We were actually under a tornado watch.  Starting around 12:30 I could barely sleep because the wind and rain was so heavy.  I just kept hearing things banging around the patio and hitting my windows.  It was scary.

On a related note, I have been sleeping so much better lately.  It doesn't take me hours to fall asleep anymore.  I haven't blogged in the middle of the night, because I couldn't sleep, in months.  It's a good feeling.  I had started dreading going to bed because I knew I would just lay there for an hour or more trying to fall asleep.  I hate when you're so tired and you just can't fall asleep.

What is the universe trying to tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment