Monday, November 26, 2012

Nesting

There is something about traveling that makes me want to nest.  I cleaned the bathroom the other day and I decided that the shower curtain needed to be washed.  Was it dirty?  No.  But it's super clean now.  Then I noticed some dust on the wall.  Obviously, every wall in the bathroom needed to be wiped from top to bottom.  Did some dishes in the kitchen that led to wiping down the counter, which led to wiping down the toaster over, which led to wiping down the toaster, which led to cleaning INSIDE the stove burners, which led to running the clean cycle on the oven, which led to cleaning the entire microwave.

I was in the garage yesterday and the amount of toys on the floor was completely annoying me.  I grabbed the broom, swept them all up and in the garbage they went.  Ahh, I felt much better after that.

I've also been purging.  Packed 2 bags of clothes for donation just from MY closet.  Got rid of shoes that are over 10 yrs old/worn out/or just plain ugly.  Why in the world was I keeping them?  I don't know but I wanted them GONE.  They were just taking up too much space.  No room for you ugly worn out shoes!

Unfortunately, nothing gets me motivated enough to mop floors :(

No comments:

Post a Comment