Monday, February 25, 2013

My big boy

So Liam has a field trip coming up in March.  It's to St. Augustine, FL.  It's about a 5 hr school bus ride, each way.  They'll be leaving at 5:30 am and returning around 11 pm the same day.  And he's going ALL ALONE!  Well, without Joe or I, I mean.  Wow, his very first trip without either one of us.  I'm very nervous about it.  At first, I didn't want him to go unless Joe or I were able to chaperone.  But we couldn't.  And I don't want Liam to miss this opportunity because of my issues.  It sounds like a really awesome trip!  So, for the first time, Liam will be venturing out into the world without the guidance of family or friends.  It only gets worse from here, right?

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for Liam. I am sure he will be fine. Just wait till he goes on the field trip that is an over night :)

    ReplyDelete