Thursday, June 7, 2012

End of school

I swear, I just can't believe it's the end of another school year.  Start of another summer break.  I officially have a 4th grader and a 1st grader.  It's amazing!

So proud of my kids.  They worked really hard this year.  3rd grade was a real struggle for Liam, but he passed!  4th grade will be even harder for him.  Hopefully, together, we'll get through it!  But I saw him mature so much this year.  He's an amazing kid!

Kindergarten was a breeze for Jill.  1st grade will probably be the same.  Can't believe what an awesome reader she's become.  She really likes school and really loves learning.  She's an amazing kid!

My Dad will be watching them most of the summer.  I'm a little nervous about it.  He's never watched the kids for that amount of time.  But, summer camp was just too expensive this year.  I'm sure he'll do fine.  Joe will be taking them to Maine for a week and I will be taking them to NJ for a week.  Yay, for visiting family!

I wish I had more time off and more money and could visit everyone this summer.  But I can't.  Actually, I wish I had the whole summer off.  But I don't.  But my house is open to anyone that wants to come visit us!  Feel free to invite yourself.  You know I would do the same ;)

Happy summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment