Thursday, June 28, 2012

Serenity now!

Conversation with my Dad yesterday.  I had just cleaned the bathroom and put everything that was on the counter tops into the ONE and ONLY drawer in the bathroom.

Dad:  Where did you put my toothbrush and tootpaste?
Me:  In the drawer.  (to me, the answer is completely obvious and that question should never even have been asked in the first place.)
Dad:  What drawer?
Me:  There's only ONE drawer in the bathroom, why would you ask me "what drawer?"
Dad:  Deborah, there is no drawer in your bathroom.
Me:  (Evil death stare) Really?  I must have imagined a drawer in there for the past 7 years where I put all the bathroom stuff in.
Dad:  Where is this drawer?
Me:  There is only ONE place for this drawer to be!
Dad:  I swear, I have never seen a drawer in the bathroom.

Is summer almost over?  Ay ay ay...

No comments:

Post a Comment