Thursday, November 18, 2010

I just LOVE stupid people...

In Target today.  3 out of the 25 lanes are open.  Two women in line in front of me, each separate.

First lady sees that second lady has teeny weeny baby shoes on the belt.  "Oh, aren't these precious?  You know, I'm going for a hysterectomy next Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.  I have one child already, she's 16.  But I always wanted another baby."  REALLY lady, everyone in line needed to know that about you?  So now it's her turn to pay.  She doesn't even open her purse until the register lady is standing there looking at her.  "OH, I guess it would be good if I got my card out!  OMG, where's my bank card??!!  I just had it earlier when I got gas.  {searching... searching... searching...} OH, there it is!"  And for some reason it takes her another 5 min to pack up her crap and walk away.  BLURG!

Second lady is a little more on the ball.  As she is swiping her card the register lady gives her mandatory "would you like to save 10% by opening a Target charge account today?" speech, the lady starts literally huffing and puffing "I don't even know what that is".  At least she barely spoke English and she was probably just confused by what the lady was asking her.  She's half excused.

There is at least ONE instance a day where I wonder how people make it through their lives.  Because you know, I'm perfect ;)

2 comments: