Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bring your Liam to work day

Liam came to work with me today.  My work planned all kinds of fun stuff to do, including a sundae bar at the end of the day.  He even got to do a mini sportscast (I hope the video works!).

While I was walking to get some water I saw him in the doorway of the men's bathroom and I hear little voices saying "stick your hand here" and the automatic dryer would come on ~~ giggle, giggle, giggle,~~  So funny.

Then, him and two little boys he met are just generally goofing around and I caught a rear view glimpse of the 3 of them walking down the hallway like a little gang.  The funniest part to me was that all three of them were the smallest of all the boys.

I was going to take him to Mc'D's for lunch but he ended up eating so much of the snacks they had laid out that he wasn't hungry at lunch time.  So we went to a nearby sushi place and he just had water.

He really liked the game room too.  I played a little ping pong with him this am.  Then he was playing Wii with some of the other kids.

The best part for me?  I got to leave early...

1 comment: