Friday, April 8, 2011

So much love

I've always considered myself to be one of those people with no friends.  I guess because I don't talk to any particular people on a daily or even weekly basis.  If I'm bored on a Saturday night I really only have a handful of people I would be able to call to go out for a drink last minute.

But seriously, ever since our separation became public I have had such an outpouring of love and friendship and support from so many people.  Longtime old friends that I only talk to once in a while.  Long distance friends.  New friends.  Old co-workers.  My family has been so awesome.  Joe's family has been so awesome.  Assuring me that I'll always be part of the family no matter what happens.  I really haven't been alone through all of this.  Some of you guys have listened to me through email, crying over my beer (literally) and, of course, through this blog.

Thank you guys for letting me vent and for just lending a supportive ear.  I really hope Joe has received as much support on his end as I have on mine during his difficult time.

I love each and every one of you.  Thanks for being there.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww thanks Deb you know I'm here for no matter what.Just call or show up at my house anytime.

    ReplyDelete