Monday, May 2, 2011

"debbiness"

Have you guys ever wondered what the word debbiness means?  Where it came from?  Well, here's the story.

I was friends with a guy named Willie many years ago.  He had a crush on me.  I was not interested.  One day we were sitting around feeling a little touchy feely from something we had taken.  Don't judge, we had our clothes on.  So anyway, we were touching each others hair and stroking arms and faces and he just blurts out "I love your debbiness."  I just burst out laughing.  So it's basically the essence of me.  I thought it was so funny and it just always stuck with me.

So when I was thinking of a name for my blog, complete debbiness, just made sense.  Go ahead, add "ness" to the end of your name.  Doesn't it feel good??

1 comment:

  1. Do you think Loch Ness feels good when he hears his own name? ;-)

    ReplyDelete