Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mowing the lawn

OMG, I mowed my lawn last night for the 2nd time ever.  I swear, you would've thought I had just run a marathon.  It was so dang hot out I was sweating like a pig.  The front lawn wasn't so bad.  But then I had the genius idea to tackle the side and back yard.  After an hour and 15 min, I hadn't even gotten to the back yet.  I decided to leave that for Joe.

I was so pooped afterwards I barely got off the couch for the rest of the night.  It did help me sleep good though I have to say.  The vibration going through the bar that you hold onto, to me, was the most uncomfortable part.  My hands are actually sore today.  It hurts just to type this.  Just kidding, it doesn't.

I think I can safely say I am never doing that again.  Or I'm buying a ride on.

1 comment:

  1. I moed the lawn 1 time and I will never do that again ever,now aj has a riding mower.

    ReplyDelete