Thursday, March 24, 2011

Guest blogger

So, I follow quite a few blogs.  When you make it big time, like I obviously have (9 followers!), it seems to be a pretty big thing to have "guest bloggers".  So I'm giving you an opportunity to write an interesting/funny/sad/ironic/cute/whatever kind of story and I'll post it on complete debbiness.

When I first started blogging quite a few of you would say to me "I would love to start a blog but I have nothing to write about!".  And I was the same way.  Don't you want to get just one little story be seen by 9 whole people!?  You know you do!  Reply in the comments if you're interested.  Or, if you'd like to remain anonymous, email me.

P.S. - I have people that read the blog that are not "followers".  So, technically, your story will be seen by more than 9 people!

1 comment:

  1. You actually have 8 followers. Diane is there twice :)(:

    ReplyDelete