Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Therapy

So Joe and I have decided that we are going to start couples counseling.  Neither one of us have really believed in therapy in the past but at this point I guess it can't hurt.  In talking to two couples we know that have been through a separation, both couples have said they benefited from counseling.  I guess, who are we to knock it until we've tried it.

Apparently I have pretty awesome insurance through work.  It will cost us very little out of pocket.  Woohoo!  Yay CBS!

I know that I've blogged a lot about the pain I have been going through and sometimes it may seem that I am bashing my husband.  I don't mean it to be that way.  I'm just trying to get stuff off my chest.  The truth is, I am actually very grateful to have a husband that actually still cares and loves me enough to be working through our problems together.  And is willing to do whatever it takes to work it out.  This is not an easy situation for either one of us.  The way I see it, he could have left by now.  He could have left years ago.  Somewhere in between denial and true love he chose to stick it out with me.  And for that, I love him.

Thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes our way.  It's good to know we have so many people pulling for us!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! We are keeping our fingers crossed for you two to work hard at this. We love you! B&L

    ReplyDelete